Terms & Conditions: Modena by Fraser Bangkok
Terms & Conditions of the Modena by Fraser Hoel
• The rate is inclusive of daily buffet breakfast and hi-speed internet
• The rate is quoted in Thai baht and inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax (Currently 17.7%)
• The rate is quoted per room per night
• Extra bed is not available for Superior Room
• All accommodations are non-smoking
Terms and Conditions:
1. All booking is required to book through the BTC Group.
2. The group rate is subject to room availability upon reservation was made.
3. All room reservations is required 1 night charge upon make a reservation to secure hotel room.
4. Please notify the hotel immediately of any changes in travel dates.
5. Room cancellation and amendment 21 days prior to arrival date, there is no penalty charge.
6. Room cancellation and amendment less than 21 days prior to arrival date, full amount
charge will be applied.
7. The above room rates apply exclusively for 26th January – 04th February, 2024.
8. Official check-in time is at 15:00 hours and check-out time is at 12:00 hours
9. The maximum number of “permitted occupants” are
- Two (02) persons for a Deluxe Room
- Three (03) persons for a Studio Executive Room and Studio Premier Room
10. These above rates shall apply exclusively for this event/group only, and the hotel is
pleased to honor the same rates three (3) days perior and three (3) days after date(s) of
the above event subject to availability. Any extension of stay before or beyond the above
dates shall be borne by the guests.
No Show Policy:
1. No show means failure to arrive at hotel on the day booked for arrival.
2. Hotel to hold reservation until 18.00 hours of the day booked for arrival. For late night and early (next) morning arrival with arrival flight information given to hotel, room will be kept six (6) hours after flight landing time.
3. If guest has not informed hotel of the change on arrival date, hotel can release booking and one night charge will be applied.
4. If guest arrives at a subsequent date, then guest will not be refunded for the date between scheduled and actual arrival.
• 48” LCD Screen TV
• Satellite TV Channels and local TV Channels
• Direct-dial telephone with voicemail
• In-room Safe, Hair Dryer, Weighing Scale, Steam Iron & Ironing Board
• Bathroom amenities, bedroom slippers and coffee & tea facilities
SERVICES AND OFFERINGS
• Bistro@M : 06:30 hrs. – 15:00 hrs.
• Coffee & Cider Bar : 15:00 hrs. – 23:00 hrs.
• Steam & Sauna facilities : 06:00 hrs. – 22:00 hrs.
• Sparks@M : Business Meeting Room
• 24 hour fully equipped gymnasium on 15th Floor
• 24 hour self-service Laundrette 15th Floor
• Complimentary in-room WIFI & in the hotel
• Complimentary shuttle service to nearby office buildings & department stores
• 7/11 convenience stores, Klong Toei fresh market, cafés, restaurants, spa close-by
The performance of this Agreement is subject to acts of God, government authority, disaster, declared war, acts of terrorism in the meeting locale or the location of origin of a material number of registered attendees, or other cause beyond the parties’ control, which make it commercially impracticable, illegal or impossible to perform as originally contracted under this Agreement. It is provided that this Agreement may be terminated without liability for any one or more of such reasons by written notice from one party to the other. Any deposits made by Group or its attendees shall be refunded to the party within 30 days after written notice of termination under this clause.
In the event that the parties agree that a Force Majeure has occurred that would allow termination without liability and Group decides to hold the Meeting despite such circumstances, the Hotel shall waive fees related to a reduced-sized group (including any room block attrition fees, function space rental, food, and beverage attrition fees).
You are responsible to reimburse all costs incurred by the hotel due to damage of the public areas, loss of equipment caused by your guests which are not explicitly mentioned as part of the services provided under this agreement. You are obliged to abide by all laws, ordinances and regulations of kingdom of Thailand and not engage in or support any illegal activities while on the premises of Modena by Fraser Bangkok. You are responsible to apply the necessary function permits and licenses as required by the Laws of Thailand. You agree to adhere fully to the binding guidelines for security and fire prevention as required by law and Modena by Fraser Bangkok.